Attention to detail in the Alsta Nautoscaph II is uncompromising, right down to the specially-manufactured super-domed crystal. There were many configurations of the original Nautoscaph, including a host of different bezels and dial details, such as stick indices, coffin-shaped indices, numbers at 3, 6, 9, 12 and various other combinations. This beautiful watch is an outstanding timepiece inspired by the original.
…using modern technology
Alsta has made all possible technical, safety and performance improvements while retaining as much of the original design as possible. The beautifully-styled Alsta Nautoscaph II timepiece oozes the same romance and charm of the original. The only difference being; modern-day materials and technology. Like the original, it is powered by a quality automatic movement.
Specification of the Alsta Nautoscaph II:
- Case – 316L grade satin-finished stainless steel with polished edges
- Dimensions – 40mm diameter case, 40mm bezel, 48mm lug-to-lug, 20mm lug size, 6.5mm crown diameter
- Crown – Screw in, polished stainless steel, cross-hatch engraved
- Dial – Black, applied plots, Super-LumiNova
- Hands – Tapered sword Super-LumiNova
- Movement – NH35A 24 jewels.
- Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Case back – Stainless steel, engraved
- Glass – Hardened mineral crystal
- Water resistance – 999ft/300m/29atm
- Shock Resistant to ISO 1413 standard
- Anti-magnetic to a field strength of 4,800 A/m (ISO 764 compliant)
- Mesh bracelet in 316L grade stainless steel with signed clasp
- Strap bars – spring-loaded stainless steel